Just a few short blocks from the ocean, the well-established neighborhood of Ingram Place in North Myrtle Beach offers a variety of 3-4 bedroom homes from 1,200 square feet to around 3,000 square feet in size. The primarily patio-style homes are 10 to 30 years old with prices starting in the middle $100Ks to $500K or more. Some houses have in-ground pools.
- Community pool
- Landscaped streets
- It’s just a short walk to Crescent Beach
- Close to Ocean Drive
- Shaggers will enjoy the easy access to Main Street for SOS festivities
- Beachwood, Possum Trot, and Azalea Golf Courses are all about 5 minutes away
- Only a few blocks off Highway 17
- Close to the Myrtle Beach Airport
- Convenient shopping at Kroger’s, Barefoot Landing, Myrtle Beach Mall, Walmart Supercenter, Tanger Outlet Mall and more
- All the fine dining, entertainment, and nightlife along the Grand Strand is nearby
If you are dreaming of a home close to the beach, whether it is a place to raise a family, retire to the good life, or an investment property, you will appreciate the wide variety of choices available. Call us today and let our real estate professionals give you a tour of the incredible homes for sale in Ingram Place.