The classic Charlestonian elegance of Cherry Grove’s Charleston Landing will enchant you. This new master-planned community has been designed with low-country charm to reflect the antebellum days of the historic old South. Brightly colored with large front porches, homes range from 1,700 to 4,100 square feet in size with many 3-4 bedroom floor plans. Prices run from $250,000 to $650,000. Home sites are also available. Buyers are invited to engage the builder of their choice. New homes must be approved by the Charleston Landing Architectural Review Board.
- The Amenities Center, with a picturesque view of the marsh, is available for homeowners’ private parties. This is where community activities are held like the Annual Homeowners’ Meeting and the 4th of July Celebration.
- The community has its own ionized pool and pool deck for residents to enjoy.
- There are two gazebos on each of the community lakes.
- A gated playground and concrete basketball court offer a safe and secure place for kids to play.
- There is a gated storage area for recreational vehicles and small boats.
- You are not required to use a community developer and by using the builder of your choice you have the freedom to customize your home to fit your lifestyle and budget.
- The beach is only two minutes away.
- There is easy access to the Intracoastal Waterway.
- All the shopping, dining, and entertainment that make the Grand Strand a favorite tourist destination are just a short drive away via an easy connection to US 17 and Highway 65.
Whether you are looking to custom build or move into an existing home, this neighborhood has so much to offer. Let our real estate experts show you the beautiful Charleston Landing homes for sale. Call today.